1.0.4.0 issue

Ristin

Awards (¬‿¬ )

1.0.4.0 issue

Post by Ristin »

Just tried the new 1.0.4.0 the new features seamed great, first run it seamed a little slower to activate the miners once in belt but no problem, walk away come back a few moments later im autopiloting 65 jumps through null to a bookmark I had... so the bot I think when ore was full somehow activated a bookmark and set autopilot to it.
uid0
Site Admin

Awards (¬‿¬ )

Re: 1.0.4.0 issue

Post by uid0 »

For the miner activation time I've reduected the checks to give more time to local scanning, in the next minor update i will probably put the old detection back. For the autopilot misfire, set the second location as the same station. Sometimes the randomizer clicks a bit on the low side.
      . _, 
. .* _||.| 
(_||(_]|_|          
Need my help? Send me a private message or write at ccuid0 @ protonmail.ch
Ristin

Awards (¬‿¬ )

Post by Ristin »

I will give that a go :) as for the slower to mine its not really a problem I prefer local scanning just thought id check :) Either way keep up the great work
uid0
Site Admin

Awards (¬‿¬ )

Post by uid0 »

Ristin wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 1:53 pm I will give that a go :) as for the slower to mine its not really a problem I prefer local scanning just thought id check :) Either way keep up the great work
If you want an alternative you can use the GroundControl Server, set-up an alpha account in the same system just for local scanning and disable local scannin in belt in the config; this way you should be able to reduce the activation time. If you multibox consider using the server anyway.
      . _, 
. .* _||.| 
(_||(_]|_|          
Need my help? Send me a private message or write at ccuid0 @ protonmail.ch