- + Added back Venuture mining (user requested, needs additional testing).
- + Bot now scans local instead of ships in belt (can be disabled).
- + Added Ground Control Server to connect multiple instances and share local status.
- + Multiboxing is now easier, Moonrock can load config files trough the --instance parameter. Using the "start_multi" batch file will create config files in the "config" directory.
- + Bot will scan local before undocking.
- + StripMiners, Miners and Auras will be detected on first boot. User can override this option trough config.
- + Added Watchdog mode. Watchdog mode will only scan local checking for reds without undocking, this mode is intended to be used with the Ground Control Server.
- + Some fixes here and there.
- + New trigger event "on_approach_asteroid"
- + Bot will now dock to station using the Locations menu, station must be the fist one of the list.
Ground Control Server
Ground Control Server is a TCP server aimed to connect multiple bot instances. In the future it will be used to manage and orchestrate multiple bots at the same time. In the current release it can share the local status between the bots, this meas that if one bot detects (or gets ganked) the server will broadcast a retreat command to all connected clients. You can even let a friend connect to it as long you port forward the server. For more infos check the wiki.