Update
Started by gorisuc

12 posts in this topic
Stalker

Registered

73 posts 6 threads Joined: Apr 2021
08-17-2022, 07:44 PM -
(08-12-2022, 07:06 PM)Ristin Wrote: oh new version of this bot? excellent news, the main concern most people had was that it was radio silence from uuid0, so no one knew if he had given up on the bot or not. Just the fact that a new version is being worked on and that people like your self are testing it would do a lot reassure people that their favorate bot isn't dead. I only paid for the other one and helped them because there was no sign of this one being updated. Either way its great to know and I will look forward to the new version. If there's anything that I can do to assist I will.

(08-17-2022, 04:37 PM)ProlificOre Wrote:
(08-12-2022, 07:06 PM)Ristin Wrote: oh new version of this bot? excellent news, the main concern most people had was that it was radio silence from uuid0, so no one knew if he had given up on the bot or not. Just the fact that a new version is being worked on and that people like your self are testing it would do a lot reassure people that their favorate bot isn't dead. I only paid for the other one and helped them because there was no sign of this one being updated. Either way its great to know and I will look forward to the new version. If there's anything that I can do to assist I will.

They talking about a different one that is not caveman, i do hope we get an update from dev soon.

Sorry. I should post a screenshot.
[Image: d4lYOgt.png]
ProlificOre

Registered

20 posts 7 threads Joined: Mar 2022
08-18-2022, 06:23 PM -
Great to hear! Did see the news posted on telegram about what you posted. We should use telegram more often to keep each other up to date on things.
ProlificOre

Registered

20 posts 7 threads Joined: Mar 2022
08-30-2022, 08:26 PM -
(08-17-2022, 07:44 PM)Stalker Wrote:

(08-17-2022, 04:37 PM)ProlificOre Wrote:

They talking about a different one that is not caveman, i do hope we get an update from dev soon.

Sorry. I should post a screenshot.
[Image: d4lYOgt.png]

Hows the testing going, any good news?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Update Ristin 2 56 08-03-2022, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Ristin
  Bot no longer working since last update EvL 19 545 06-22-2022, 04:21 AM
Last Post: Stalker
  new game update Ristin 23 1,979 11-05-2021, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Cold88