Issues with bot
Started by EvL

5 posts in this topic
EvL

Moonrock

61 posts 14 threads Joined: Aug 2021
08-30-2021, 09:00 PM -
Hello,

i am a new user with this bot. I am having some issues with its behaviour and some logs;

- local scanner says "empty page!!" alot, followed by "detected 0 peoples in local (while there are ppl in local, i suspect it wont detect reds either). Sometimes it works though.
- before local scanning the bot states "Warning: parameter not found: enable_new_segsearch". This always happens
- Red scanning seems not to be frequent enough (once every 30 seconds? this should be configurable. Bot should warp away when one enters system immediately.
- Red scanning should occur while warping to mining belt and preparing for mining. This is not happening and leaving a huge gap to be ganked
- I would like an option to treat greys the same as reds, so run when grey enters (i mine in nullsec)
uid0
Administrator

Administrators

407 posts 36 threads Joined: Feb 2021
08-30-2021, 10:42 PM -
(08-30-2021, 09:00 PM)EvL Wrote: Hello,

i am a new user with this bot. I am having some issues with its behaviour and some logs;

- local scanner says "empty page!!" alot, followed by "detected 0 peoples in local (while there are ppl in local, i suspect it wont detect reds either). Sometimes it works though.
- before local scanning the bot states "Warning: parameter not found: enable_new_segsearch". This always happens
- Red scanning seems not to be frequent enough (once every 30 seconds? this should be configurable. Bot should warp away when one enters system immediately.
- Red scanning should occur while warping to mining belt and preparing for mining. This is not happening and leaving a huge gap to be ganked
- I would like an option to treat greys the same as reds, so run when grey enters (i mine in nullsec)

Hi, the OCR (tessract) cant detect single digit numbers, it read the number from the button down the interface. You only have to worry if there are more than 10 peoples and it's not picking it up. That number is used to decide how many times to scroll the local list, the default for 0 is 4 times (6 players * 4 scrolls = 24 players scannable), so don't worry, red detection is fine, to test it just set one of your pal as enemy and then start the bot. 

Warning: parameter not found: enable_new_segsearch is caused by Tessract because I dont ship the full dictionary (it's not needed, nor improve things, just the size, beign around 500mb for a complete pack). I cannot disable the warning unless I recompile the tessract lib.

Red scanning is already as fast as it can be, this is an ADB bot, ADB is not fast, it takes an averenge of 1000/1500ms for android to send back a screenshot to the bot (see in the console title the frametime, that is how many frames per second seconds per frame it's getting). Sadly this is not possible to overcome as it's a well-known issue of ADB. It's not on a timer, it's already going as fast as it can go, the detection (AForge and a simple pixel scanner) takes just 20ms to understand what's on screen, but that 1,5/1 sec delay is inevitable. Also, adb has no async stuff, so when you send a command, you must wait before sending another one. 

One way we have here to address this issue is using the TCP server in the bot to connect multiple instances and make them share the local status, even on a discord channel if you want to. You could place an eye dedicated to just scanning. 

Red scanning while warping can be done, however from my testing is almost useless, most ships go boom due to greys. 

Now, about greys, there is no reliable way to detect them. I've tried many different systems (some suggested by the users) and they all come with a lot of false detection. Normally I would just add any corp/player that is not blue passing through my space as enemy, this will not work corpless users, I was working on a modded apk that shows any users non blue as red by default, however that comes with a risk, since the game knows if it's has been tampered*. No action has made to that account but IDK what could happen in the future. 

*ADB bots are not detectable, by code, since the calls for swipe, tap, etc are low level and not detectable by a standard process like a game. This does not mean that you cannot be banned, dont bot for more than 12 hrs per account or you will get automatic bans. 
This post was last modified: 08-30-2021, 10:47 PM by uid0.
EvL

Moonrock

08-31-2021, 05:34 AM -
Hi,

Thanks for your answers. Issue with the bot logs and detection is clear, thanks.

About scanning while warping and most of all while arriving and preparing to scan- this whole process takes a couple of mins in which it does no scanning. I have seen on a lot of occasions a red warps in during that time, and a few times even arrived at my belt by coincedence, the bot would be too late scanning. I would really like atleast an option in the config.json to turn on scanning while warping, and scanning while preparing to mine.

for illustration: 
[7:28:6] user is ready to mine, undocking..
[7:30:41] detecting 0 peoples in local

So thats almost 3 minutes with no scanning which leaves a conciderable gap.

About the grey scanning i understand. The option to leave mining when a non-alliance (with the blue plus sign) enters local should solve the problem. Perhaps u can make this a toggle in config.json?
uid0
Administrator

Administrators

08-31-2021, 09:28 AM -
(08-31-2021, 05:34 AM)EvL Wrote: Hi,

Thanks for your answers. Issue with the bot logs and detection is clear, thanks.

About scanning while warping and most of all while arriving and preparing to scan- this whole process takes a couple of mins in which it does no scanning. I have seen on a lot of occasions a red warps in during that time, and a few times even arrived at my belt by coincedence, the bot would be too late scanning. I would really like atleast an option in the config.json to turn on scanning while warping, and scanning while preparing to mine.

for illustration: 

About the grey scanning i understand. The option to leave mining when a non-alliance (with the blue plus sign) enters local should solve the problem. Perhaps u can make this a toggle in config.json?

Can you send me the Verbosity 3 log? Because there is a lot of stuff missing between "user is ready to mine" and the detect. 

Yes, leaving the belt of no blue is there is possible of course. Also it seems you could benefit from just scanning the bottom of the local instead of the full list (it scans the full list that way because some people has systems with reds logging in the system and getting in the middle of the local)

Making it faster is not possible more than already is, it's purely technical. It can be made faster, by using WinAPI to capture the game but you would lose resizing, minimizing and the window must be in foreground at all time, a huge tradeoff for a bot.
uid0
Administrator

Administrators

08-31-2021, 01:10 PM -
(08-31-2021, 05:34 AM)EvL Wrote: Hi,

for illustration: 

Also, have you setted the align and warp time in the config file? This might also be the reason.
EvL

Moonrock

08-31-2021, 04:04 PM -
I dont have logs files atm, but there were ofcourse normal logs inbetween the 2 events, i just stated the first and last one between checking for reds.

Yeah i have set align to 10 and warp to 30.

Also, could u make a stuck checker in the bot? i have had some situations now where it was stuck waiting on a warp, and a situation it was stuck because of a fleet invite.

there should be a checker like if no action 5min> restart or something?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1.0.8.6 Issues Stalker 13 716 01-24-2022, 01:27 AM
Last Post: Seekenn
  brigthness issues Stalker 2 328 11-17-2021, 05:53 PM
Last Post: Stalker
  Issues with Discord. uid0 2 402 10-19-2021, 08:56 AM
Last Post: uid0
Lightbulb Issues automatic cancel fleet. Pokkop 2 238 09-20-2021, 12:22 AM
Last Post: Pokkop